Educators and provider admins each manage their individual professional development journey on Indiana Learning Paths. Below, you will find information about this new online learning management system.
How do I log in to and access Indiana Learning Paths?
For anyone with an I-LEAD account, the first step for using Indiana Learning Paths is to log in to your I-LEAD account. From there, both educators and provider admins can navigate to Indiana Learning Paths by clicking on the dark green button that says “Start Your Indiana Learning Path.”
That button will take users to Indiana Learning Paths. The first page that loads is the Training Catalog page.
How do I find professional development on Indiana Learning Paths?
Users can search for, find and select professional development opportunities using several kinds of searches. They include searching by:
- Typing in the search bar, which is located immediately under the main navigation menu near the top of the Training Catalog page
- Narrowing down options using the Core Knowledge and Competencies (CKC) areas
- View courses by relevant age groups, such as infant, toddler, preschool and school-age, either looking at just one or at multiple age groups
- Searching by experience levels, including introductory, intermediate and advanced
- Looking at courses by modality, which means where and how the course is delivered; modalities include face-to-face, live webinar or online professional development
How do I register for professional development in Indiana Learning Paths?
Indiana Learning Paths offers early childhood and school-age professionals the chance to register for several kinds of professional development, including face-to-face, live webinars and online courses.
To register for any of these options, simply select Start or Register next to an opportunity that you would like to select. Face-to-face and live webinars require you to select Register. To sign up for an online course, which you can begin immediately and complete at your own pace, select Start on a selected opportunity.
How do I find my professional development records and certificates?
Please visit this article to learn more about accessing your professional development records: Managing Professional Development Records