Educator accounts are used by people who work in a child care setting. Staff, admins, volunteers and household members need their own educator account for consent/background check purposes. I-LEAD allows users to merge multiple existing educator accounts together through the use of the I am an Educator button.
Examples of when to use this feature:
- You have two or more accounts that need to be merged together
- You’ve moved from a company and you no longer have access to the email address used for your login
- A paper consent form was sent to a consultant prior to the creation of your I-LEAD account
- You have multiple consent forms that need to be merged into your current I-LEAD account
The I am an Educator button is located on the I-LEAD Dashboard page. It is only visible to users who do not have an active consent form connected to their current I-LEAD account.
To merge your accounts together, follow the instructions below.
Please Note: Merges CANNOT be reversed.
- Begin by clicking the I am an Educator (Fig 1)
- Enter your Date of Birth and last four digits of your Social Security Number; Click Submit.(Fig 2)
- Verify your information is correct and click My Information is Correct.(Fig 3)
- Once the system locates your information, a “You have been verified as an Educator” message will appear. Press Update Profile to finalize the process.
This will combine the accounts and records into your current I-LEAD account.
Should you have any additional questions or concerns, please reply to this message or contact the Solution Center directly by calling 1-800-299-1627.