Provider administrators control the licensing applications at each program site that they administer. Below, you will find information for provider admins who want to manage licensing applications.
How far in advance can I renew my application?
Renewal applications are available for the provider admin when the location is within 135 days of expiration date.
What steps do I need to take to submit my renewal application?
Once the location is within 135 days of expiration, a notification will be sent to the Provider Admin and the renewal application will be available in I-LEAD. A reminder will be sent at 7 days from renewal.
To get your renewal application started, log into the I-LEAD and click on “View Details” for the location in need of a renewal.
Once on the Dashboard – Provider Details page, select “Start Application” in the upper right hand corner to begin the renewal application.
Many fields are pre-populated based on the current application. Some fields are not available for edit. Complete all required fields and submit the application when finished.
How do I know when to renew my application?
Provider admin gets two email reminders to renew an application; one at 135 days, and the second 7 days before application renewal date.
What should I expect after I submit a renewal application?
Once the renewal application has been submitted, the application status will reflect the current status. Below, find the various status and what they mean for providers.
- Submitted: This the status that exists immediately after submitting their application from the portal to the Child Care Information System (CCIS).
- Received: This is the status that confirms that the Office of Early Childhood and Out-of-School Learning (OECOSL) has received a complete application and is ready to process it.
- Incomplete: This is the status used when OECOSL confirms the provider application is missing needed information. Notes are provided back to the provider.
- Rejected: This status is only used on change applications. It confirms to the portal that the change was rejected by OECOSL.
- Accepted: This status is only used on change applications. It confirms to the portal that the change was accepted by OECOSL.
Portal will display notes to provider admin on incomplete applications.
What should I expect after submitting an application update?
You will be contacted by your licensing consultant if there is anything additional needed after submission of an update to an existing application. OECOSL will update the status of the application after it has been processed.
Need Additional Help?
Get in touch with the solution center by using our online form or calling 800-299-1627.