To reset your I-LEAD password, follow the instructions below.
- Navigate to ilead.in.gov.
- Click on the green Login button located on the left of your screen.
- Locate and click the button in the middle of the screen.
- Enter your email address and click Send verification code.Important: DO NOT navigate away from this screen. Instead, open a new tab (see tips here) to access your email account.
- Write down the 6-digit verification code and go back to your I-LEAD tab.
- Enter the verification code and select Verify code.
- Click Continue on the next screen.
- Create a new password utilizing the criteria listed on the screen and click
Should you have any additional questions or concerns, please click on the Support widget on the right or contact the Solution Center directly by calling 1-800-299-1627.